Today is the first Monday of the year and everyone is filling in their planners with all the work and homework they have to do. Don’t forget to make a plan for dinner with your family too!
My favorite way to plan the week is to make enough dinner so I can take the leftovers with me for lunch the next day! What do you do with your leftovers? Add them to your plan!
Tips and Tricks to make planning easy:
- Choose the meals you want to eat, and plan for leftovers.
- Check your cupboards, fridge, and freezer to see what ingredients you already have.
- Write a list of the ingredients you need. (Check the weekly ad from the store for sale items!)
- Shop from the list and don’t give in to impulse items you may not eat, no matter how nice it looks in the store.
- Get the whole family involved to cook, set the table, and clean up!
- Make a list for next week!
Here is a handy page to plan each week:
Would you rather plan a whole month? We have that too!