Oranges and clementines are one of Captain Create’s favorite wintertime fruits! They are an easy on-the-go snack that can be eaten as is, but cooking with oranges is fun too! Here’s one of Captain Create’s favorite breakfasts!
You’ll need plain oats, water, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, yogurt, dried cranberries, and an orange!
- Step 1 – First add the water to the oats and cook on high for 2 minutes, or until the oatmeal holds together.
- Step 2 – Peel the orange and separate the pieces.
- Step 3 – Add the yogurt, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla to the oatmeal.
- Step 4 – Stir to combine.
- Step 5 – Top the oatmeal with your fruit!