Are you getting excited for Christmas? I know I am! Santa Claus is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. People often leave Christmas cookies for Santa to eat while he is delivering presents, but have you ever thought of leaving him a healthy snack that looks just like him? Consider leaving some delicious Strawberry Santas for St. Nick this year!
You’ll need strawberries, a banana, chocolate chips, and some cottage cheese.
- Step 1 – Slice the tops off of all the strawberries.
- Step 2 – Cut a 1/4 inch slice off of the bottom of the strawberries. Slice banana.
- Step 3 – Spoon a small amount of cottage cheese on each strawberry bottom.
- Step 4 – Place a banana on top of the cottage cheese.
- Step 5 – Top bananas with the pointy part of the strawberry to make Santa’s hat.
- Step 6 – Squish two mini chocolate chips into the banana slice to create eyes.
- Step 7 – Repeat with all strawberries!