What is round, waddles, and can’t fly? A penguin of course! These little animals make the perfect snack, or treat to bring to your next holiday party.
- Step 1 – Gather all your ingredients and boil your eggs. To learn how to boil eggs, watch this video below!
- Step 2 – Slice each carrot in half, lengthwise. Cut a few beaks out of the carrot halves.
- Step 3 – Set aside 6 whole olives for the penguin heads. Slice remaining olives in half, lengthwise.
- Step 4 – Peel each boiled egg.
- Step 5 – Make sure each penguin has the following parts – 1 egg, 1 whole olive, 2 olive halves, 2 carrot halves, and 1 beak.
- Step 6 – Place a toothpick on one end of a carrot half. Push the toothpick through the egg’s center. Repeat with the other foot.
- Step 7 – Push the whole olive onto the toothpicks sticking out of the top of the egg.
- Step 8 – Push a toothpick through the egg horizontally. Place both olive halves on either end of the toothpick. Place the beak on the egg. Repeat until all penguins are made.