Staying hydrated is an important way to keep your body strong and healthy! Water and other fluids give you energy, keep your muscles working, and help you think better.
Water is the healthiest way to hydrate your body. Watch this video for some quick tips on making water flavorful…without the extra sugar!
Fruit is a great way to get the water you need! One of my favorite fruits is watermelon! Did you know about 92% of watermelon is actually water?
Other fruits with high water content include cantaloupe, pineapples, strawberries, and oranges! Making delicious drinks with fruit is a delicious way to stay hydrated. Try some of these ideas today!
- 4 c. seedless watermelon, cubed
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- In a blender or food processor, mix until smooth! Pour into 4 glasses and enjoy!
- 1 handful of fresh blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, or raspberries
- 2 c. water
- Toss fresh berries into a glass of ice water. Let the berries sit for a couple of minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1 orange sliced
- 4 c. water
- Place blueberries and oranges in a glass of water. Using the back of a spoon, squish the fruit to release some of the fruit’s juice. Pour water over the squished fruit. Drink immediately or let sit in the fridge overnight for an extra tasty treat!