We are in the middle of Utah School Breakfast Week!
When you eat breakfast you are increasing your intake of many important nutrients. The nutrients listed below can all be increased by eating breakfast, check out some of the reasons they are important for our bodies:
- Calcium – helps keep bones strong
- Fiber – helps with better digestion
- Folate – important for making cells and DNA
- Protein – needed for healthy structure and function of the body’s tissues and organs
- Iron – used to make cells that carry oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body
- Vitamin A – helps maintain good vision
- Vitamin C – important for the immune system and protects cells from damage
And why not make breakfast a little more fun? Print and color some emoji code breaker coloring pages for school breakfast week.
1 thought on “Breakfast Fun”
These coloring cards are adorable.